Posted by : RioZee Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This was the limit. What was happening to my house, a small house of four with four different tastes. My mother saw all soap opera's switching the channels at appropriate times and had become efficient in time management and my dad watched religious channels early in the morning. Their tuning was ok but my wife needed to watch the ads along with the soap opera serials and had fancy for a limited ones that hit her head, so I brought another t.v. with a separate dish antenna for her. 

When kids joined in from school, the fight would start, with their grandmother staunch and tough to budge away from parting from her routined brain feeds from the television. The kids also clever enough to take revenge by hiding the remote, and grandma searching for the remote in vain until they came upon a compromise. 


This tata sky transfer option has come as a boon as the program can be transferred on ipad and watched. I would surely love to record the comedy nights with kapil and transfer to my device. This is one program that alleviates the dampened mood from daily hassles. 

In this greatly innovative world, new offerings are designed for consumer satisfaction and I am a subscriber of tata sky since it's inception, growing my family with their innovative breakthrough offerings always simplifying the household entertainment space.



{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

Feel free to pen your thoughts

- Copyright © RioZee - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -